Come and join us for the Kew Progressive Dinner on Wednesday, March 25 2020 from 6.45pm – a chance to eat, drink, be merry… and try three different Kew restaurants in one night!
A throwback to the 70s and 80s when progressive dinners were big, you’ll be walking to various restaurants for your chosen menu – all for only $49.50 including a drink
with each course.
How it works
- You peruse the restaurants and their course offerings. View Menu Options
- You first book the venues you would like each course at, then once all confirmed, you will be asked to choose which meal
option/s you and your fellow diners you want.
- You arrive at your first restaurant at 6.45pm and collect your 3 x drink tickets which entitles you to a drink each course (choose from house wine, sparkling, beer or spirits,
soft drink, juice or sparkling water or tea and coffee)
- Entree is served at 7pm
- Finish your entree and make your way to your main course at 7.45pm, that will be served at 8pm
and make your way to dessert at 8.45pm, that will be served at 9pm
What you need to know
your booking, you will be able to choose community table or own table (except for Mister Bianco only has a community table). If you choose community table, you and your party will be seated at a larger table at the venue, with other Progressive Dinner diners,
and will meet new people at each course
- If you like the look of one menu, you are more than welcome to stay at a restaurant, or return
- As seats are limited at each restaurant, once they
are sold out, you may have to choose to eat a course at a different venue
- The menus are all set and there can be no changing your choices once booked
- If you wish to make additions to your
group, please ensure subsequent orders are made under the original booking name.
- Cancellations after March 11 will not be able to be refunded
- Bookings close March 22 at 10pm
as the Restaurants need time to prepare for the event
Kew Junction Business Association
Event Start Time:
Wed, 25 Mar 20 - 6:45PM
Sun, 22 Mar 20 - 10:00PM