After registering your account, a simple four step wizard captures the essential
information for creating your event:
- Event title and description
- Event date(s) and booking window
- Venue details and seating type
- Ticket categories and pricing
- Contact and sundry details
- Payment methods and fee allocation
Components are re-usable for future events, so you'll only need to provide your
venue and ticket category details once.
Add optional features as required:
- Custom event landing page
- Data collection fields to capture additional data from your ticket buyers
- Include your organisation's logo
- Customise ticket layout
You'll be issued with a unique URL (web link) for your event page. A 'Buy Tickets'
or 'Purchase Now' link can then easily be included on your website, emails and posters
to streamline the purchasing process for your audience.
Your ticket buyers will appreciate the simplicity and security of the TicketHost
system. Orders can be completed with just a few clicks and credit card payments
are processed through the ANZ Bank's secure payment gateway. Tickets are delivered
via email to be printed or presented on a smartphone at your event.
Ticket revenue is transferred to your nominated bank account, generally 2 business
days after the completion of your event.