$0.60 + 1.0% per ticket
0.8% per order *
* For payments made via credit card.
Why Two Fee Components?
We aim to keep our fees as low as possible and to cover our costs in a fair and
equitable manner. The costs we incur vary for the different payment methods, so
we think it's only fair that we isolate and vary this fee component accordingly.
What's the Host Fee?
The Host Fee is our fee for providing the TicketHost service. It is $0.60
per ticket sold plus 1.0% of the ticket price.
What's the Booking Fee?
The Booking Fee covers the bank fees and other costs that TicketHost incurs in providing our
online booking and payment system. The Booking Fee varies depending on the method of payment:
||0.8% per order
||No Charge by TicketHost, a fee is levied by PayPal
|Direct Payment 2
1. TicketHost does not charge a Booking Fee for
processing payments via PayPal, however you will be charged a fee directly by PayPal
Fee Schedule). You will need a PayPal account to accept payments via PayPal.
2. TicketHost does not charge a Booking Fee for
payments made directly to the Event Organiser. eg. Cash, Cheque, etc. Ticket orders
that employ direct payment must be processed by an authorised Event Organiser, contact
TicketHost for more information.
Who Pays the Fees?
You are free to choose who pays the Host and Booking Fees.
During event setup, simply assign the each fee to be paid by either
the Ticket Buyer (added to the order total) or the Event Organiser (deducted from
your ticket revenue).
If admission is free to your event, then there is absolutely no charge to use TicketHost.
What's the Bottom Line?
- The fees charged by TicketHost are amongst the lowest in Australia.
- Many of our competitors charge more than twice as much, to sell exactly the same number of tickets!
- Put simply, if you opt to pay the Booking Fee and pass the Host fee on to the ticket buyer, your organisation will pay a maximum fee of just 0.8%.
That's only $0.80 per $100.00 of revenue!